Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who Does That?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was in such a rush to get to work yesterday. I didn't even have a chance to listen to the stack of records I bought. Lame. But I had already heard them through the blogsphere. Anyways... I got a couple amazing records. One being 'Dirty South And Paul Harris feat. Rudy - Better Day'. Featuring the most epic John Dahlbäck remix. I think this song is going to be huge in the scene that doesn't exist in Portland. To bad. This would be a good summer sing along anthem for everyone to wash off the winter funk. I love happy music and sunshine. I think I might be getting really close to finding a better day.
Dirty South And Paul Harris feat. Rudy - Better Day (John Dahlback Remix)
Heres another present from way back in 2005.
If you don't know who this guy is...
then I cant tell you.
john dahlback-i hear you
www.johndahlback.com

No comments: