Friday, April 4, 2008

Reverend Vanessa

*

Looking through my Moleskine the other day, I ran across a page that wasn't my own handwriting. It said "reverendvanessa.blogspot.com YOUR NEW MYSPACE DEFAULT --- I NEED A ROOMMATE!" Slowly, I began to remember a hazy Monday night at XV, and this girl with a camera who took my picture. I looked up the website today. It turns out her photography is really quite nice.**

Sure, documenting last nights' parties in a blog is nothing new, but it's fun to stumble across a mystery photoblog and see pictures of tons of people I know (it IS Portland though, and Portland hipsters at that. I shouldn't be too surprised.) There isn't much content yet, but I promise to come back if a) she keeps posting rad photography and b) posts that picture of me that she took.

*Photo is from reverendvanessa.blogspot.com.

**Not to detract attention from Fuckbadmusic's fabulous photographers, though!

No comments: