Friday, April 4, 2008

RYE RYE PLAYS PORTLAND!



I've been putting off buying tickets to M.I.A. so that they would sell out and I could use that as an excuse for not going. That was until today, when I did my daily check of Rye Rye's myspace page to find that she would be opening the M.I.A. show @ the Roseland on May 23. I will now officially refer to this day as D-day, a day when something truly significant will happen.

let me please add that if you are not there, you are officially square.




DJ Blaqstarr - Shake It To The Ground
DJ Blaqstarr - Shake It To The Ground (Air Jared Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr - Shake It To The Ground (Claude VonStroke Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr - Shake It To The Ground (Switch & Santogold Remix)
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Blaqstarr Remix Ft. Rye Rye & Afrikan Boy)

No comments: